Realflight G2 flight simulator - how to use a Hitec Transmitter with a serial pic interface and PPJOY fix

Here is a fix for setting up Realflight G2 with a Hitec transmitter using a serial interface (that works with FMS) and PPJOY (vitual joystick driver). With this setup, you can use your transmitter as a joystick for any program that will allow the use of a regular joystick!

When I first set it up, I found out that there were people having trouble getting the throttle (channel 3) to work in Realflight G2. Here is how I fixed it (with the help of other postings).

Get details and see photos at the thread I started at rcgroups.com:

fuadramsey