2 3/4" Wheels needed

Does anyone know of a source for reasonably priced 2 3/4" wheels that are narrow and will hold up to about 14 pounds of airplane. I'm starting to gather the stuff for a new project and the nose strut has dual wheels, one on either side of the strut. 2.75" would be about perfect in terms of keeping them in the proper scale. The issue is that most of the stock wheels from Dubro and Robart are a bit wide. I'm looking for something narrower and can't see spending the big bucks for Glennis or something like that.

Thanks

Chris

Reply to
Chris Spierings