external slide (.sld) tool, open source

Does anyone know any other open source/freely distributable, external slide (.sld) creators similar to Linnet (http://www.cushat.co.uk/fw/li /)? I'm looking for a way to lisp slide
creation without opening the files in AutoCAD. Linnet is perfect except that it doesn't (yet) support DWG versions 2002 or 2004.
TIA.
--
Steve Hall [ digitect mindspring com ]

If it "doesn't yet" support the files from AC 2002, it would seem the developers have given up on it. R-14 has been gone for a long time.

On Fri, 06 Aug 2004 19:01:23 -0700, CW wrote:

The author just told me he will be adding support for file versions up to 2004 shortly--it is not dead.
And it already supports up to v.2000, not sure why you referred to R-14,
--
Steve Hall [ digitect mindspring com ]

You said it doesn't support 2002. Since 2000, 2000i and 2002 used the same file version, R-14 or previous was the only thing left.
On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 17:48:35 -0700, CW wrote:

Ah, ok. I use ADT, which had a huge jump between 2000 and 2002, I always forget the base program file format didn't change.
And just to confirm for anyone else reading, Linnet does extract slides from 2002 files.
--
Steve Hall [ digitect mindspring com ]