fontmaker

Does anyone know where I can get fontmaker or shapemaker made by 4DGraphics?

In article <qjIib.177277$0v4.13626912@bgtnsc04-
You could try asking 4DGraphics...?
Besides that, have you tried eudcedit.exe from M$? It's on your XP system...
Q.
Unfortunately 4dgraphics seems to be out of business. Fontmaker creates autocad fonts from drawings. I don't think eudcedit.exe does the same thing.
Thanks anyway...
says...

4DGraphics?
In article <cM_ib.178596$0v4.13728293@bgtnsc04-
-> autocad fonts from drawings. I don't think eudcedit.exe does the same thing.
I see. The eudcedit.exe creates fonts (sort of) you can use in a variety of ways, but I see now that it would probably not fit your needs. eudcedit.exe links further font glyphs to other fonts, so you couldn't use your creations stand alone, I guess.
I of course assumed you wanted to create a TTF as the end result...oh, well, good luck in searching.
Q.