Group Policy install of Architectural Desktop 2004 - Can it be done?

Due to the forced upgrade path of our current autocad 2000/2002/2004 license, we have gone for ADT2004 for everyone. Is there a way to install or publish the ADT2004 app via group policy. I do not want to use the license server system, so I will need also to consider how individual serial numbers are registered during install. I assume I can do this with a script for each machine.

cheers, Robin

Reply to
RG