hatch color in render

I've got to hatches, one I need white and the other black. I've got them assigned to different layers. Both still render in white. Is there any way to change the color of a render? I assumed that it would take the color of the layer.

mike

Reply to
Mike Kruger

Is the color of the layers actually different. Are they actually on different layers. Is color set to by layer. Are they part of a block.

Bob

Reply to
<castlebravo242