If I have done a degree in Mech Eng can I start with a City and Guilds level 3 in AutoCAD?

I am trying to start a City and Guilds in AutoCAD. When I talked to the course supervisor he said that the Level 1 and 2 courses were
full. He said he was trying to get enough people together for a level 3 course. I have not used AutoCAD before, but learnt CADKEY at university and he suggested starting at level 3. If I know my generic cad package will that be enough to start at level 3? Any opinions would be grately appreciated.
Peter Fleming
C&G Level 3 in 2D or 3D?
I just went in ad did 2D level 3 and the next year 3D Level 3 I've only got a ONC so yes you should be able to do it no bother.
am trying to start a City and Guilds in AutoCAD. When I talked to<BR>the course supervisor he said that the Level 1 and 2 courses were<BR>full. He said he was trying to get enough people together for a level<BR>3 course. I have not used AutoCAD before, but learnt CADKEY at<BR>university and he suggested starting at level 3. If I know my generic<BR>cad package will that be enough to start at level 3?<BR>Any opinions would be grately appreciated.<BR><BR>Peter Fleming<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=

message
Thanks alot. I will give it a try.

message
I am not sure, I will find out if 2d or 3d on monday. Thanks.
If its at Northumberland College in Ashington Its a mixed class