If I intend to start at Level 3 City and Guilds in 2D AutoCAD can anyone recommend a book?

I have done some CAD at University when I did a BEng in mechanical
engineering. I am only able to start a level 3 city and guilds in 2d
AutoCAD. I am thinking of buying a book to bring me up to the level 2
standard. Can anyone recommend a book to do this? Is AutoCAD 2008 for
dummies sufficient?
Any opinions would be gratefully appreciated.
Peter Fleming
Reply to
Peter