autocad lh vs vista

Hi there,
I want to install autocad light onto my vista laptop, but i get a incomaptible answer. Any path available or wait voor 2008 !!!
thanxs in advance
Ron
Use the Vista equivalent of Windows Explorer to navigate to the folder containing the aclt.exe file, right click, go to properties and in Compatibility check the box for XP compatibility, then check the box at the bottom for run as administrator. When you then run LT thee will be a window about a problem but check the box to not show this again and then on run the program - worked fine for me. John