Vista 64 / SWX2008/9 / Pentium D w. Intel 945G chipset

Running Vista 32 w/ SWX2008 on a Pentium D with the Intel 945G chipset. I am looking at maybe going to a new 32MB cache drive and a fresh Vista 64 install with 2009 when available.

Am I headed down the garden path here or should I stay where I am. the higher cache gets great reviews and Vista 64 tests at about 10% faster but I don't want to invest the time if it could be a waste.

Appreciate all thoughts.

Reply to
Wonderman