How much does Solidworks 2009 cost in the UK

Hi,

Question as title, can anyone tell me how much SW2009 costs in the UK ? (Yes, I know I can ak them for a quote but I don't want to do that).

Thanks,

Mike

Reply to
Mike
1 extra seat of SW2008 cost us =A34000. Expect to pay upwards =A36000- =A38000 for SW Office Professional or SW Office Premium packages. I would expect SW2009 to be similarly priced.

Eddy

Reply to
Areva

Oops=85=85 I should have mentioned annual subscription (optional) costs us roughly =A31000 per seat.

Eddy

Reply to
Areva

Wow, then I suggest you buy it in the states.. standard is ~$4000, subscriptions for standard are ~$1,200

Reply to
tnik

I believe you can only purchase the software from a VAR located in the country where it is intended to be used. The price is fixed by Solidworks Corporation. We brits always pay more for the same item than our American cousins e.g. petrol/diesel.

Eddy

Reply to
Areva

ahh, that sucks..