How much does Solidworks 2009 cost in the UK

Hi,
Question as title, can anyone tell me how much SW2009 costs in the UK ? (Yes, I know I can ak them for a quote but I don't want to do
that).
Thanks,
Mike
Add pictures here
✖
1 extra seat of SW2008 cost us £4000. Expect to pay upwards £6000- £8000 for SW Office Professional or SW Office Premium packages. I would expect SW2009 to be similarly priced.
Eddy
Add pictures here
✖

Oops…… I should have mentioned annual subscription (optional) costs us roughly £1000 per seat.
Eddy
Add pictures here
✖
Areva wrote:

Wow, then I suggest you buy it in the states.. standard is ~$4000, subscriptions for standard are ~$1,200
Add pictures here
✖

I believe you can only purchase the software from a VAR located in the country where it is intended to be used. The price is fixed by Solidworks Corporation. We brits always pay more for the same item than our American cousins e.g. petrol/diesel.
Eddy
Add pictures here
✖
Areva wrote: