Is there an alternate way to EXIT a DCL

I have a program HOWFAR lisp that I have been giving away for years and I just got a request for a way to exit the dialog box by either picking the X at the top right or by using the ESC key. It currently exits by picking a button labeled EXIT.

So what I need to know is there an alternate way in the lisp program to have it exit when the X is picked or the ESC button is hit.

If you need to see the program its at:

Thanks!

Reply to
Giganews

Try setting the "is_cancel" attribute for your EXIT-button to TRUE in your DCL-code. grtz, Erik

Reply to
E. Wijbrandts