Is there an alternate way to EXIT a DCL

I have a program HOWFAR lisp that I have been giving away for years and I just got a request for a way to exit the dialog
box by either picking the X at the top right or by using the ESC key. It currently exits by picking a button labeled EXIT.
So what I need to know is there an alternate way in the lisp program to have it exit when the X is picked or the ESC button is hit.
If you need to see the program its at: http://home.comcast.net/~medeziner /
Thanks!

Try setting the "is_cancel" attribute for your EXIT-button to TRUE in your DCL-code. grtz, Erik