Joining hundreds of tiny elements

Hi I have some blocks that I wish to use tome fill patterns around. The problem is that the blocks (shapes and figures - consist of hundreds of tiny lines
which aren't joined together) and Pediting or tracing would be time consuming. Does anyone have a solution to this
Please reply to group as my email is hidden for spamming reasons Thanks Sam
I can send a lisp routine that might do what you ask, but you might have to apply it to exploded blocks first.
My email is briansalt AT cix DOT co DOT uk
Brian.
(SamH) wrote:

mpedit?