lisp

I need a lisp to draw and unfold cone , rectangle to round transition and rectangle to rectangle transition thks

Have a look at www.black-cad.de. There is offered a general unfolding program for AutoCAD. Furtehrmore I wrote a routine to create any solid(!) transitions - even from rectangle to round. Regards Jochen