lisp question

I have a short lisp program that inserts some blocks at user given
intervals. I started a different lisp program that i want to be able to
call up the first program from. Both lisps are in the autocad2000.lsp file.
How can one reference the other or do I have to pull one out and give it a
file name? When I try to run the one from the other I get the 'no function
definition' error.
Thanks
OzarkMtbr
Reply to
OzarkMtbr
If the function is defined as C:FUNCTION_NAME then you need to use (C:FUNCTION-NAME) to use it
Reply to
Jim Claypool
Specify insertion point or [Scale/X/Y/Z/Rotate/PScale/PX/PY/PZ/PRotate]
Use PX, PY, PZ, PR, and/or PS options.
Reply to
Darren J. Young
No, no, no! All you need to do is to know the correct syntax to call another function. See Jim Claypool's post. ___
Reply to
Paul Turvill
Sorry. Saw that yesterday. Never knew you could do that. I've always gotten the "can't re-enter lisp" message when trying to use one from the command line while in the middle of another routine.
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
Thanks Jim,
That worked great. Sorry group about posting my question under Trevors post. Not sure how that happened. I must have been reading it and picked reply instead of new post.
OzarkMtbr
Reply to
OzarkMtbr
I tried to use the preview scale, but when I did nothing showed up. Is there a setting that I'm missing that allows me to see the preview? Thanks again.
Reply to
Brand Z
alrighty... the answer isn't what command, it's the order of command. instead of following the sequence of "insert" "insertion point" then "scale", you would write it as "insert" "scale" then "insertion point" and it previews great!
Reply to
Brand Z