No more AutoCAD??

Just heard a rumour that AutoDesk was going to cease putting out new
versions of AutoCAD.
Any truth??
-Joel
Reply to
Joel
These rumors have been going around for as long as AutoCAD has existed.
Reply to
CW
And the source of that rumour [sic] was ... ? ___
Reply to
Paul Turvill
Sure... now let's talk about that swapland in Florida or the London Bridge I need to sell ya...
After *Joel* sat on the keyboard the following *text* showed up here:
Reply to
Fred
And the source of that rumour [sic] was ... ?
Brits and Aussies spell it that way - of course we're taught English correctly Don't know about other countries. Yanks probably spell it 'rumor' How do you spell it?
Argusy
Reply to
argusy
U-R-B-A-N L-E-G-E-N-D