No more AutoCAD??

Just heard a rumour that AutoDesk was going to cease putting out new versions of AutoCAD.
Any truth??
-Joel

These rumors have been going around for as long as AutoCAD has existed.

And the source of that rumour [sic] was ... ? ___

Paul Turvill wrote: And the source of that rumour [sic] was ... ?
Brits and Aussies spell it that way - of course we're taught English correctly Don't know about other countries. Yanks probably spell it 'rumor' How do you spell it?
Argusy
U-R-B-A-N L-E-G-E-N-D

Wrong!! I-T !! Argusy, ROTFLOL
Paul Turvill wrote:

Sure... now let's talk about that swapland in Florida or the London Bridge I need to sell ya...
After *Joel* sat on the keyboard the following *text* showed up here: