OFFSHORE OUTSOURCING

Dear Sir/Madam We are from Kathmandu Nepal. CAD Systems Nepal is a CAD base design & drafting support company. We being stationed in Kathmandu, can offer the
CAD Design/Drafting services at an wonderful and unbelievable price tag from Nepal as an offshore back up. We are catering the requirement of CAD and legacy drawing conversion in digitized format available throughout the oversees. We are looking for a business opportunity where we can be used as their extended production facility in Nepal. We would like to explore the possibility of using us as an Offshore CAD Service provider and in the process would like to have a long term tie up in the field of in this field. I am pursuing out of conviction that it is going to be the start of a long-term mutually beneficial relationship. Looking forward your kind cooperation soon. Thanks & Regards. Truly Yours Umesh Khanal CAD Systems Nepal P.O. Box: 21286 Kathmandu Nepal Tel: (+977-1)5553838 E-Mail: snipped-for-privacy@htp.com.np
If by offshore, you mean outside the United States, than f^@^ you. We would like to keep our jobs here bast&*&!