OFFSHORE OUTSOURCING

Dear Sir/Madam

We are from Kathmandu Nepal. CAD Systems Nepal is a CAD base design &
drafting support company. We being stationed in Kathmandu, can offer the
CAD Design/Drafting services at an wonderful and unbelievable price tag
from Nepal as an offshore back up. We are catering the requirement of CAD
and legacy drawing conversion in digitized format available throughout the
oversees.

We are looking for a business opportunity where we can be used as their
extended production facility in Nepal.

We would like to explore the possibility of using us as an Offshore CAD
Service provider and in the process would like to have a long term tie up
in the field of in this field.

I am pursuing out of conviction that it is going to be the start of a
long-term mutually beneficial relationship.

Looking forward your kind cooperation soon.

Thanks & Regards.

Truly Yours

Umesh Khanal
CAD Systems Nepal