Old autocad books for free

Hi
My office has just had a clear out and the following items were going to be chucked. If anybody wants them, then they are yours for free -
just pay for P + P. Just to let you know, I'm from the UK
AutoCAD LT for Windows 95 User's Guide book, dated June 24th, 1995
AutoCAD Release 13 User's Guide book, dated September 15th, 1994
Email me if you're interested
numbo at 2home33 dot freeserve dot.co.dot uk