Free AUTOCAD Projects

Hello I am looking for projects in AUTOCAD.If you have any projects,I will work them for free,any information regarding this please e-mail
me with details.
Thanks Prasad
OK ... I need a complete design for a 400,000 square foot shopping mall. ___

No problem. Have it for you tomorrow. :)

Tomorrow ????? My meeting is in 5 minutes !

I have a block for one, care to borrow it? LOL...
how about an anatomically correct model of Jessica Simpson?
--
be cool

Longshot
Or even Marge Simpson.
| how about an anatomically correct model of Jessica Simpson? | | -- | be cool | | Longshot | |
Are you talking about programming projects or drafting (manual) projects?
Ata.

what kind of joke is this? You would be willing to do any AutoCAD drawings for free? Hell man, I can get you started in a jiffy. I design hydraulic cylinders for a living. But if you're willing to do it for FREE, then e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com That'll save me a lot of time.
Don't fret about the irresponsible comments of my colleagues. It seems that they may have forgotten what it was like to have no experience in a field and what it was like to attempt to gain the experience. Where are you geographically located, Prasad?
-- Bill DeShawn snipped-for-privacy@nospamsterling.net http://my.sterling.net~bdeshawn

Finally, someone sees this for what it really is. Someone wanting experience and actually willing to work for it.

there's plenty of experience in being shit on by the pros.. get used to it.
--
be cool

Longshot
Hehe....got THAT right.

it.

or what it MIGHT be. If the OP is so devoid of experience, I suggest that he do what I did: draw something with which he is intimately familiar. Then do it in 3d. Keep the help open, and by the time he's done he'll have enough ability to get his foot in the door somewhere.
For what it's worth, I was designing a renovation of my own bathroom at the time, so that's what I drew. Faucets, pedestal sink, tub, toilet, shower curtain, sink stopper, Venetian blinds, tiles, medicine cabinet with bottles.....It took about a month, at 4 hours a day or better. By the time I was done, I knew more than MANY who already had jobs.
(More cynically, the OP might also just be fishing for templates, blocks, details, styles, designs, etc.)
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.com