Free AUTOCAD Projects

Hello
I am looking for projects in AUTOCAD.If you have any projects,I
will work them for free,any information regarding this please e-mail
me with details.
Thanks
Prasad
Reply to
Prasad Munagala
OK ... I need a complete design for a 400,000 square foot shopping mall. ___
Reply to
Paul Turvill
No problem. Have it for you tomorrow. :)
Reply to
CW
how about an anatomically correct model of Jessica Simpson?
Reply to
Longshot
Are you talking about programming projects or drafting (manual) projects?
Ata.
Reply to
Ata
what kind of joke is this? You would be willing to do any AutoCAD drawings for free? Hell man, I can get you started in a jiffy. I design hydraulic cylinders for a living. But if you're willing to do it for FREE, then e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com That'll save me a lot of time.
Reply to
Dougturner69
Don't fret about the irresponsible comments of my colleagues. It seems that they may have forgotten what it was like to have no experience in a field and what it was like to attempt to gain the experience. Where are you geographically located, Prasad?
-- Bill DeShawn snipped-for-privacy@nospamsterling.net

Bill DeShawn
Finally, someone sees this for what it really is. Someone wanting experience and actually willing to work for it.
Reply to
CW
Or even Marge Simpson.
| how about an anatomically correct model of Jessica Simpson? | | -- | be cool | | Longshot | |
Reply to
Andrew NIELSEN
there's plenty of experience in being shit on by the pros.. get used to it.
Reply to
Longshot
Hehe....got THAT right.
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
or what it MIGHT be. If the OP is so devoid of experience, I suggest that he do what I did: draw something with which he is intimately familiar. Then do it in 3d. Keep the help open, and by the time he's done he'll have enough ability to get his foot in the door somewhere.
For what it's worth, I was designing a renovation of my own bathroom at the time, so that's what I drew. Faucets, pedestal sink, tub, toilet, shower curtain, sink stopper, Venetian blinds, tiles, medicine cabinet with bottles.....It took about a month, at 4 hours a day or better. By the time I was done, I knew more than MANY who already had jobs.
(More cynically, the OP might also just be fishing for templates, blocks, details, styles, designs, etc.)
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
What do you say we cross that bridge when we come to it? There is lots of free stuff on the net, and so far nobody has asked anybody for their own stash.
-- Bill DeShawn snipped-for-privacy@nospamsterling.net

Bill DeShawn
Tomorrow ????? My meeting is in 5 minutes !
Reply to
Brian Spillane
I have a block for one, care to borrow it? LOL...
Reply to
Loopey Lopez