OT - CAD Operator Source?

Hey all. I'm looking for a source/directory of CAD operator talent (freelance or formal outsourcer) that can work on on-demand projects
for a furniture business. AutoCAD, CAP, and furniture industry experience, USA-based.
Any thoughts/directions/sites/directories would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Check out http://www.guru.com
--
Patrick Hughes

Engineered Design Solutions
This posting looks similiar to an email that I received yesterday. The requirement for 20-20 CAP Studio was the problem. I maintain a listing of Freelance AutoCAD Drafters and while I several listing Furniture Systems experience, none list the 20-20 CAP Studio software. You are invited to contact them directly to verify if they have the required software. My Freelance AutoCAD Drafters listing is located at http://www.hot4cad.com/List/Listing.html .
--

Gilbert L. "Chip" Harper

Web: http://www.hot4cad.com