Altivar operator terminal?

A bit of a long shot, but does anyone have an operator terminal (keypad) for an Altivar 58 inverter drive gathering dust? To swap for beer vouchers etc. Or maybe even to borrow for a few days?

RS do list them, but as an 'extended range item' (and they're 30 quid plus this & that & the other)

Cheers Tim Dutton Dry-Dock Traditional & Modern canal craft repairs Vintage diesel engine service

Reply to
Tim Leech

Got one here but no idea what number it is, have you got an RS part no or picture. If it's the one, I can lend it but got two of these invertors on fixed equipment so don't want to part with it.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

Telemecanique number is VW3A58101

RS Stock no. 2509350590

All I really need to do is disable the 'supply phase loss' fault so it'll run on a single phase supply, though there'll probably be a bit of tweaking to do also.

I'll email you a pic of the item.

Many thanks

Tim Dutton Dry-Dock Traditional & Modern canal craft repairs Vintage diesel engine service

Reply to
Tim Leech

Tim,

Many inverters will not notice phase loss if you strap two phases together and feed single phase twixt third phase and the two strapped ones

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Andrew

I must admit I'd wondered whether that would work, worth a try if I can't find a control panel. It would be nice to be able to set the thing up properly to suit my machine, though.