Altivar operator terminal?

A bit of a long shot, but does anyone have an operator terminal
(keypad) for an Altivar 58 inverter drive gathering dust? To swap for
beer vouchers etc. Or maybe even to borrow for a few days?
RS do list them, but as an 'extended range item' (and they're 30 quid
plus this & that & the other)
Cheers
Tim
Dutton Dry-Dock
Vintage diesel engine service
Reply to
Tim Leech
Got one here but no idea what number it is, have you got an RS part no or picture. If it's the one, I can lend it but got two of these invertors on fixed equipment so don't want to part with it. -- Regards,
John Stevenson Nottingham, England.
John Stevenson
Telemecanique number is VW3A58101
RS Stock no. 2509350590
All I really need to do is disable the 'supply phase loss' fault so it'll run on a single phase supply, though there'll probably be a bit of tweaking to do also.
I'll email you a pic of the item.
Many thanks
Tim Dutton Dry-Dock Traditional & Modern canal craft repairs Vintage diesel engine service
Reply to
Tim Leech
Tim,
Many inverters will not notice phase loss if you strap two phases together and feed single phase twixt third phase and the two strapped ones
AWEM
Reply to
Andrew Mawson
Andrew
I must admit I'd wondered whether that would work, worth a try if I can't find a control panel. It would be nice to be able to set the thing up properly to suit my machine, though.
Cheers Tim Dutton Dry-Dock Traditional & Modern canal craft repairs Vintage diesel engine service
Reply to
Tim Leech