Queston on ADT2006

Hello,

I´m using ADT and have the following problem: I have a wall that has two kind of wall styles on top of each other (lower concrete and upper lighter structure). When I insert a window or a door into the wall it "sinks" only into the other wall style, the other is not edited. The result is that the window or the door doesn´t show in the other wall style (in 3D). Is there a way to do this so that adding a door will affect on both wall styles?

Pekka ps. English is not my native language in case the question is difficult to understand...

Reply to
Pekka P

My response is based upon the assumption that you question is about 2 different wall styles side by side, not one above the other. The long answer is to have you create a single wall style that incorporates all the features of the 2 different styles. Now the short answer - insert an opening in the "other" wall the same size as the window or door. This work around will not work if you are need to place the door and/or window in the center of or between the walls.

Reply to
S. Scalise