Queston on ADT2006

Hello,
Im using ADT and have the following problem: I have a wall that has two kind of wall styles on top of each other (lower
concrete and upper lighter structure). When I insert a window or a door into the wall it "sinks" only into the other wall style, the other is not edited. The result is that the window or the door doesnt show in the other wall style (in 3D). Is there a way to do this so that adding a door will affect on both wall styles?
Pekka ps. English is not my native language in case the question is difficult to understand...
My response is based upon the assumption that you question is about 2 different wall styles side by side, not one above the other. The long answer is to have you create a single wall style that incorporates all the features of the 2 different styles. Now the short answer - insert an opening in the "other" wall the same size as the window or door. This work around will not work if you are need to place the door and/or window in the center of or between the walls.