quit render

i had to reformat, can anyone tell me what the command is to shut down the render window without closing ACAD?

thanks Rob

Reply to
Longshot

Click on the Minimize ( _ ) icon at the upper right. It never "closes," but this causes AutoCAD to "put it away." ___

Reply to
Paul Turvill

Type appload on the command line and press ENTER. In the Load/Unload Applications dialog box, select the Loaded Applications tab. Select acrender.arx from the list. Choose Unload. Choose Close to exit the dialog box

Reply to
keithknow

nah, i used to have a button that I customized to make it quit. but i had to reformat & I don't remember what the text command was.

Reply to
Longshot