Ral 7000

I am sorry about this, I know you don't like me but hey i really need to know
How would I get a material to ral7000, it is goose grey.
would anyone know the settings for the colour sliders in the rmat dialogue box.
Steve Yoxon
Its red 126/255 = .49 - green 139/255 = .55 - blue 146/255 = .57
The 126,139,146 comes from RAL 7000 (classic) in 2004 As the maximum for a colour = 255....

You beauty.
Thankyou, thankyou very very very very much
That is all I can say really
:)
Bigjobs

dialogue