Re: Administrator rights to install/run AutoCad 2002?

http://tinyurl.com/lfdf

AFAIK if you want to install the VBA option then you need to be an admin. To run it I have a feeling that you need to be a Power User, although I haven't checked up on this (The reason that I think this is because if I remember correctly, AutoCAD 2004 advertised the fact that it can be run by any user as one of its features)
Matthew

Thanks. What about running it? What is needed then?
--
Rolf