Why do I need to have administrator rights to run copy wizard

Yes I know it looks into registry but it reads only . (for the first part of the wizard)

And if I run SW as user, there is no problem reading this settings

Any suggestions how to do it when you are domain user?

Reply to
mr.T

I would think you would be setup to be local administrator and then just a domain user.

TOP

Reply to
TOP

Apparently it is a bug

SPR#233244 ("Copy Settings Wizard does not work for users without administrator privileges").

Our VAR have a work around:

mr.T