Re: Freeze layer in viewport via Lisp?

This is a lisp to disable display layer in a viewport.
Enjoy!
Ken Luk
&*0T**0T* ` end

(command "_.vplayer" ...) ___

True, because that's the wrong command. Use VPLAYER.
Thanks for the routine. I have a similar one for conventional layer freeze and it has a slight modification to enable selection of "nested" entities such as xrefs. Change 'entsel' to 'nentsel'. Thats it!!! I've revised your routine, and it works!!
Enjoy again!
Dean Barkley

The