Re: Is AutoCad LT enough?

Below is a link to many free programs, Not Pirated before the software police start thinking they have a bust.

Many different software programs can be found here including IntelliCad and even for Solid Edge Layout, however that link is broken so use this one.

TheWizard

Yes, IntelliCAD is similar enough. I have used CADopia IntelliCAD 4 in my work since 2000 and despite minor irritants, it has largely worked out ok.

Reply to
SammyD

"CW" snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote

...and those are?

Reply to
cadmaster
1) If you absolutely have to have 100% compatibility with an AutoCAD user.
Reply to
CW

Yes, I use it for 2D work. I work for three builders who are building about

Reply to
william richardson

How long did it take you to get proficient at AutoCAD?

william richards> Yes, I use it for 2D work. I work for three builders who are building about

Reply to
bg