Re: Maintaining Outlines on Rendered Drawings

John
Thanks for the help. Anything is worth a try and it might well be better than what I'm doing so I'll give it a go.
I am using the photo rendering option to get a wood texture.
I'll try what you suggest. Is this why the render window opens up? Presently I'm saving as a view then rendering in Layout with modelspace on. I'll try the render window and save it as a BMP or whatever else it has there as an option.
Hopefully I'll get to try it out tomorrow evening and let you know if it works.
Richard
wrote:

get
Woodworking.
no
another
as
this.
would
John
I'm getting part way on this but still experimenting.
I contacted the people at the woodworking magazine and they say they have to put the image through several processes (Including Photoshop etc.) to get the outlines and dimensions (They use AutoCAD2000). So basically they 'Draw' those on after.
I'm still pottering around with the rendering process though, so if I find anything, and if you want, I'll let you know if I manage it.
It seems crazy that a versatile programme can't do this and I reckon it must be in there somewhere!
Thanks for your help Richard