Render textures to VRML?????

Is it possible to render a model with textures attached and then export it out as a vrml file with the textures attached. I know we do this in Rhino.

Reply to
Arthur Y-S

: "Arthur Y-S" wrote : Is it possible to render a model with textures attached and then : export it out as a vrml file with the textures attached. I know we do : this in Rhino.

First, if textures are attached, this is separate from rendering. They show up, as long as the texture is applied, in model and assembly mode. But, I've never been able to get them to export with a vrml. Maybe that takes the advanced rendering module which I don't have.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

Arthur!! Quick!! Walk toward the light....

Richard

Reply to
Richard Doyle