M030 vs M060

Anyone have any opinions about loading Wildfire 2.0 M030 vs. downloading M060... I use mainly Mechanica and Pro/E (Sadly no IntraLink) and hope to get into Mechanism and maybe Behavioral Modeling a bit.

I guess I feel like, if they haven't even burned the CD yet, that might be a bit too new.

This is my first exploration into Wildfire 2... I was planning on keeping Wildfire1 still installed... have disk space will fill :-) That shouldn't be an issue should it?

-meld

Reply to
meld_b

No problem loading two versions.Just use a different directory and store the files separately. No real issues with loading the downloaded build over the CD build. They all have bugs!

Reply to
Ben Loosli

Yeah PTC has this tool on their site to compare versions... and you can scroll through them all... Don't see too much that will bother me.

Resolved New Open WF 2003451 > WF2 M030 114 130 86 and WF2003451 > WF2 M060 120 120 61

You could spend years in here trying to compare...

-meld

Ben Loosli wrote:

Reply to
meld_b

What is the name, and or the download link to the tool you mention?

Reply to
Robert Salasidis

It is the Update Advisor

Ben Loosli