VRML with Textures from Solidworks

I am intrested to know if anyone has a way to get out the information from Solidworks with the VRML and textures attached to it. Currently the porgram can do VRML 1.0 and 97, but no VRML 2.0 with textures. You do have the ability to texture map and render with the program, but when you export the VRML, only the colors go with it.

The program does have the ability to write to the API. Visual basics and the likes can be used to set up what ever you want. So I guess my question is if anyone has tried this, and if not where would one being to look to find information on how to add this in.

Reply to
Arthur