Re: MIRROR IMAGE

Why not just mirror the half you have in model space?

Is there any way to see a mirror image of something using a viewport? > Autocad 2000 > Situation is this: > > I have drawn half of the front of a house. The other half is exactly the > same. > > In papersoace, I have created a viewport to see the half drawn, and would > like to create a mirrored image > and put them together to see the whole house. > > how can I do this? > > Text is not an issue at this time. > > Tahnks, > jojo > >
Reply to
Brian Spillane

This is often done with blocks or xrefs. You mirror the insertions that need it. You should be aware that for one reason or another, this doesn't always work... not from a CAD perspective, but from graphic one.

MichaelB

Michael Bulatovich