Re: New Way of Creating AutoCAD Drawings

...or you could just use the BOX and CYLINDER commands, and skip all of the other stuff. ___

> This is the base of the 3D drawing. Let's extrude the > rectangle and the circle. We give them a height of 50. > And a taper angel of zero.
Reply to
Paul Turvill

I pray that van doorn idiot does not design anything I live in or drive.

Don't worry. Those who can't do, teach.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

So here M is once more, in the playground of the broken hearts ...

I don't think you have to worry. Me, as a fellow Dutchman, is another story ...

The Jester

Reply to
The Jester

And those who can't teach, teach gym.