Re: New Way of Creating AutoCAD Drawings

...or you could just use the BOX and CYLINDER commands, and skip all of the other stuff. ___

I pray that van doorn idiot does not design anything I live in or drive.

Don't worry. Those who can't do, teach.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca
Michael Bulatovich wrote:

I thought that was "reach".
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

I don't think you have to worry. Me, as a fellow Dutchman, is another story ...
The Jester