Req: Architectural desktop 2004?

Can anybody help me to get a copy of this program. I'm in college and am taking a class to learn this but i would like to also be able to work at home w/ this program on the weekends. TIA Jeremy

Reply to
JJ

Either buy a student copy or download an Evaluation copy of IntelliCAD you may consider purchasing that after you have used it a while.

It's close enough to AutoCAD that you can learn how to fly one by using the other.

Alan (Cadalot)

PS see my website on how to get IntelliCAD to look like AutoCAD

Cadalot