roland DXY plotter specs

Hi!
I am desperately looking for the specs for the vintage Roland DXY series plotters. What are the difference between DXY-880 and DXY-885?
Or the difference between DXY-980 and DXY-990? Also the specs for 1100/1200/1300 would be helpful? I just can't find any information on the net. If you have manuals for these devices could you please share their specs. Any other pointers to find this information would be appreciated.
Thannks, Ash
On 27 Feb., 18:12, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Dear Ash,
what is your problem ?
May be I can help you. I possess a plotter dxy 990 an it srill works accurately. All documentation is available. What do you need ?
greetings
A.S.