rotate ..... help me

As you see in the picture, I want to rotate the pink Arc from position (1) to (2). The problem is that when I arrive to position (2), I click right and choose (nearest) as a point, but the nearest icon is not coming, so what should I do?

Picture:

hassan2020

longshot

are you 3d rotating that on the y axis?

Reply to
longshot

I tried to do it, but it never gonna be the way I want it, because they never arrive to easch other. anyway, I design it again and here's the result.

escape_007

Reply to
R. Wink

In z find the angle between the two lines , then in plan view use rotate with the angle.

Best

Reply to
Robert