rotate ..... help me

As you see in the picture, I want to rotate the pink Arc from position (1) to (2). The problem is that when I arrive to position (2), I click right and
choose (nearest) as a point, but the nearest icon is not coming, so what should I do?
Picture:
http://i2.tinypic.com/t9tvts.jpg
use some construction lines to figure the angle & use that to rotate it

In z find the angle between the two lines , then in plan view use rotate with the angle.
Best

are you 3d rotating that on the y axis?
I tried to do it, but it never gonna be the way I want it, because they never arrive to easch other. anyway, I design it again and here's the result.
http://i1.tinypic.com/v78fi0.jpg
I'm not real sure I understand the question but if it's what I think it is, you can us the "align" command (modify>3d operation>align) to "align" the end points. I think it goes...pick align from the menu, pick the first "source" point, the first "destination point, the second "source" point, the second "destination" point, then press enter a couple of times. In your case first source and destination is the same, the second source is the end of the line and the second destination is the coordinated you want. I think this will rotated the line and position it as you want. R. Wink