Rounding drawing elements to nearest unit?

I've received a drawing which has drawing elements (i.e., lines, polylines, hatches, etc...) whose vertices don't quite coincide among themselves. To make matters worse, in some cases the diff is a few decimal points lower than the drawing's unit precision, which makes it hard to notice. Nonetheless, if I apply a hatch to a certain region that small diff makes it a bit hard to grab the areas I wish to fill.

So, is there some way to fix this problem without being forced to hand- tweak a whole bunch of vertices? For example, Is there a way to "snap" all the vertices in place if their vertices diff from each other by a length lower than the drawing's unit precision?

Thanks in advance, Rui Maciel

Reply to
Rui Maciel

A lot of FILLET action or set HPGAPTOL to something useful to you. Regards, Charles Shade

cshadedesign.com

In this instance the bulk of my problems comes from osnap snapping where it shouldn't and to be quite frankly this problem is rather minor. Other than that, it's more of an aesthetic problem (i.e., zooming in showing misaligned edges). The obsessive compulsive in me would like to have a drawing with perfectly aligned edges.

Rui Maciel

Reply to
Rui Maciel

it shouldn't and to be

of an aesthetic problem

in me would like to have a

Scratch that. These small offsets are a pain to deal with when performing trims and hatches.

Isn't there a way to snap all vertices to the nearest rounding unit?

Rui Maciel

Reply to
Rui Maciel