Sketchbook Background TEmplates

Does anyone know where to download any Sketchbook Pro 10 background templates...... according to the help file they should be at the Skecthbook
web site but I have not found any.... I"m looking for free or pay if they are good architectural templates.....
Also, when importing my sketches into Autocad 2004 what type of file would yield the least amount of bytes...... what are the advantages of using one type over the others....... example, raster, .bmp or jpeg
I recently bought Sketchbook Pro 10 - but haven't gotten around to actually installing it...
Martin