TABLE:copy cell with references to another table

Hi all, I'm using autocad 2010. In a table (lets say tableA) I have a cell with a formula that references the value in anoter table (lets say tableB): =Table(2128895384).$B3*C3 ($B3 is in tableB, C3 is in the current tableA)

I want to copy that formula to another cell in the same tableA: I do the copy as I usually do (that is: right click copy / right click paste), but the target cell contains a "corrupted" formula: =Table(0).$B3*C4

Table(0) !! :-(

if I edit it and write Table(2128895384) instead of Table(0), all it's ok ... but it's boooring ;-)

am I doing something wrong or it's a bug ?

Thanks for your help.

VV

Reply to
ViVi