For SWX 2006 - Move/copy a table from Sht 1 to Sht 2?

A simple question: I have a drawing of a part, with a general SWX table (nothing driving or driven in SWX) and I want to copy it to another sheet. I have tried
all the usual ways, and am now a bit frustrated. Has anyone else tried this, and if so are you similarly wound up?
Cheers,
Max
Same problem here using Ctrl C & Ctrl V, What will work is open a new drawing paste there, then copy paste back to original drawing.
ambus

You have to use CUT & PASTE (not copy & paste) -- cutting it will delete it from the first page -- now paste it on the second page & then paste it back onto the first page again. I learned this trick from SolidWorks world.... typically it is used on copying General tables -- but I believe it works on all tables including (BOMs). I think the reason it is giving you trouble is the fact that SolidWorks is programmed to only allow you to have one BOM per drawing & since a BOM is a table & a general table is (well) a table -- then the code that blocks multiple BOMs is blocking multiple general tables as well... So I think the above trick is actually exploiting a bug -- so we all need to make sure that we fill out the ehancement request form to make sure copying of general tables is allowed.... In my opinion creating equations in general tables needs to be easier -- for example -- if you the cells in one collumn to allways be 2 times the value in another collumn then you have to manually create the equation in all the cells & they do not store equations in templates.... so if someone else agrees please submitt that ER too...
Hope that helps Steve T.

Here are the steps to copy from one sheet to another.
Select the general table from the feature manager. Go to Edit menu and select Copy Activate second sheet Click on second sheet Go to Edit menu, and select Paste.
This works just fine for me.
SWX 2006 SP4.1
Jeff