Text will not print

ACAD 2007 I have exploded the text so I can modify it but now it will not print, well it does but very faint.I tried converting it back to Mtext but no luck.
Brian.
Check to make sure that it is NOT on a non printing layer or put it on a layer that you know is printing.
2007<BR>I have exploded the text so I can modify it but now it will not print,<BR>well it does but very faint.I tried<BR>converting it back to Mtext but no luck.<BR>Brian.<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=