The first 3D PDF CAD magazine

It's in french but the new PDF 3D technology is impressive enough to be seen by all! Go to

and click on the double page preview *below* the Adobe logo. (Recent PDF reader necessary, update if needed)

Reply to
Patrick

Thanks for that Patrick. I was going to buy a new version of Acrobat earlier this year, but when I heard about the imminent release of 8 I decided to hold off a while. At $1000, I think I'll pass on the 3d though...

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich