upgrade to 2012

If I choose to buy autocad 2012 can I still keep my old version 14 on the same laptop? I would want to do this until I am fully familiar with the new version.

Reply to
don

Shouldn't be a problem - but what OS are you running R14 under? Not really sure how old an OS you can put 2012 on...

Martin

Reply to
Rowley

Sorry I meant 2004 version.....

Reply to
don

I agree with Don. If 2004 is on there, and it's legal, and if 2012 supports the operating system, it should not be a problem.

Bill DeShawn

Bill DeShawn