using "diameter dimension" command to label circle's diameter

I have already created the center lines for a circle using the "center mark" command using the color cyan on a particular layer.
However, I also need to use the "diameter dimension" command to show the diameter of the circle in green. But how do I prevent it from putting in a 2nd set of center lines? The number value should be green and the center lines should be cyan. Thanks.
I found the box in "modify dimension style" to set "center marks for circle" to none after I already made my center lines on a different layer in a different color.
just use a leader & note the dia