Angle dimension

Ok, so I have this revolve feature. In the sketch I have a line that has a 1deg angle from centerline.
Every time I close the sketch, the angle changes to .999999999
I go back into the sketch and change it back to 1, close the sketch, back to .99999
Not a big deal, but irritating none the less.
Anybody know why it would do this?

I just tried what you describe and got no similar condition. 1 degree stayed 1 degree (to 3 decimals). I did make the angled geometry last. It didn't start out soft dimensioned to the center line, so I created the dimension. I exaggerated the angle of the line (around 10 degrees) then edited the value to 1. This makes sure that you have a hard, edited dimension; that the geometry doesn't constrain itself to other, neighboring geometry; and that the dimension modifies without regen failures/errors.
David Janes

Well maybe I wasn't clear enough. There are many other entities in the sketch. However, the sketch is completely defined with hard dimensions. There are other angled faces (1.5deg, .5deg) that work just fine too.
There is just one dim that is acting up. I "modify" the dimension to 1deg and it changes to 1deg no matter what else I change on the sketch... until I close the sketch. Then it goes screwy.
I was hoping that you might have a "sometimes Pro/e does [such-n-such] because of [esoteric option] needs set to [yes, no]" kinda answer, or "hey stupid, don't use a symetric mate for [such-n-such]". But I realize that if you can't recreate the problem, it's may be impossible to figure out what is happening.
I've seen the same thing. Look at the dimension properties in model mode, probably shows 9 places? I don't ever pay any attention to it but you ~can~ reset the number of places while you're there.

I went and tried that; it went right back to 9 places back after a regen. Bummer. I don't have to call this dim out on the drawing so it is more of an irritant than anything.

Don't ~think~ the drawing would be a problem anyway. (At least I've never seen it happen in one.)

Well maybe I wasn't clear enough. There are many other entities in the sketch. However, the sketch is completely defined with hard dimensions. There are other angled faces (1.5deg, .5deg) that work just fine too.
There is just one dim that is acting up. I "modify" the dimension to 1deg and it changes to 1deg no matter what else I change on the sketch... until I close the sketch. Then it goes screwy.
I was hoping that you might have a "sometimes Pro/e does [such-n-such] because of [esoteric option] needs set to [yes, no]" kinda answer, or "hey stupid, don't use a symetric mate for [such-n-such]". But I realize that if you can't recreate the problem, it's may be impossible to figure out what is happening.
________________ Save the sketch (.sec) and send it. I'll see if I can figure it out. It's a lot easier with geometry than words. All the stuff that's configurable in sketcher is in 'Tools>Options". There's a mess of them but no "sketcher_screw_with_user". I always blame Pro/GOOFY, the joke module in Pro/e. But sometimes it's something simple, like geometry that's over constrained and the constraints "out vote" the dimension only when you change it. But it usually gives some kind of error message. Anyway, I'd probably go through and start deactivating (select, right click) constaints, see if that makes the modifications permanent.
David Janes