Extract Ideas File from Teamcenter

I need someway to ext6ract IDeas File from Teamcenter, on local harddisk.

Reply to
nanu

I need someway to ext6ract IDeas File from Teamcenter, on local harddisk.

Reply to
nanu

Try these guys:

David Janes

Reply to
Janes

snipped-for-privacy@p25g2000pri.googlegroups.com...

hi, Thankyou for your response. actually I am migrating data from Teamcenter to ematrix. Teamcenter store has Ideas files of format .asm nd .prt. But actually when I download these files on my local disk, the extension is converted to .mf1 and .mf2. We are not able to extract such files. I need to extract these files on localhard disk.

Reply to
nanu