view ports etc for plotting

I am new to plotting with autocad , using 2007 and am confused as how to set up views in order to plot and how to set up the scale also

This has become a pretty complex thing to accomplish with all the new improvements in acad. I was reading a recent "mastering AutoCAD" by Omura last weekend that admits that in the first paragraph under "plotting".
I'd recommend this:
Make a pot of coffee
Turn the phone off
Open the help file, or get an after-market book
Read the section on plotting
You will have to invest some time to understand everything involved in making pretty plots with Acad, and it won't happen overnight.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

For Part 2 of same article: