view ports etc for plotting

I am new to plotting with autocad , using 2007 and am confused as how to set up views in order to plot and how to set up the scale also

Reply to
Cathy

This has become a pretty complex thing to accomplish with all the new improvements in acad. I was reading a recent "mastering AutoCAD" by Omura last weekend that admits that in the first paragraph under "plotting".

I'd recommend this:

Make a pot of coffee

Turn the phone off

Open the help file, or get an after-market book

Read the section on plotting

You will have to invest some time to understand everything involved in making pretty plots with Acad, and it won't happen overnight.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Reply to
George P