view ports etc for plotting

I am new to plotting with autocad , using 2007 and am confused as how
to set up views in order to
plot and how to set up the scale also
Reply to
Cathy
This has become a pretty complex thing to accomplish with all the new improvements in acad. I was reading a recent "mastering AutoCAD" by Omura last weekend that admits that in the first paragraph under "plotting".
I'd recommend this:
Make a pot of coffee
Turn the phone off
Open the help file, or get an after-market book
Read the section on plotting
You will have to invest some time to understand everything involved in making pretty plots with Acad, and it won't happen overnight.
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

George P
For Part 2 of same article: