autocad 3d exercises for download?

I'm looking for something like this in a link below and similar sketches if someone knows if they could be downloaded from somewhere or if someone has lots
of this sketches and is willing to send me a few through an e-mail :)
thanks in advance!
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6431/image3qy4.jpg
Marko wrote:

There's some working drawings here although it's on the Inventor forum I'm assuming your looking for jpg pdf drawings and not .dwg files.
http://worldcup.teknigroup.com/worldcupfiles.asp
the links labeled "challenge" are .pdf's of working drawings
the links labeled "solution" are Inventor files of the parts in the drawings, which you probably can't use.
some of this stuff is difficult to draw in Acad, compound curves etc.
are you studying?