autocad 3d exercises for download?

I'm looking for something like this in a link below and similar sketches if someone knows if they could be downloaded from somewhere or if someone has lots of this sketches and is willing to send me a few through an e-mail :)

thanks in advance!

Marko

There's some working drawings here although it's on the Inventor forum I'm assuming your looking for jpg pdf drawings and not .dwg files.

the links labeled "challenge" are .pdf's of working drawings

the links labeled "solution" are Inventor files of the parts in the drawings, which you probably can't use.

some of this stuff is difficult to draw in Acad, compound curves etc.

are you studying?

Reply to
Chris D