viewports question

Hi all...
Quick question about viewports.
I have 2 viewports.
in one, I would like the wall layer to plot at .5 pen
in the other, I would like the wall layer to be 1.2 pen.
Is this possible?
Thanks,
jojo
Reply to
jojo
Though I have no direct experience, this is what I believe was made possible by STB plotting since r15.
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
Oh, this is the one thing I want to avoid. Thanks, jojo
Reply to
jojo
workaround here.
copy all lines into another layer with another color assigned. only have one of these layers thawed in each viewport.
I do something similar with text when I want to plot to weird scales. (I know - should put my text in paper space. )
Reply to
roy
Look it up in your help if you have something newer than 2000.
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich